|Title:||General Helping Hand|
|Description:||Associate needed at Pinedale Food Basket Thrift Store|
General helping hand around the Thrift Store, with a focus on receiving and processing donations, while providing assistance in other areas as needed.
- Sorting of donations and assisting with loading/unloading customerís vehicles as needed.
- Cleaning and organizing shelves/floors as needed.
- Assisting other employees/customers as needed.
- Able to lift ~50 pounds regularly
- Able to be on your feet 6-7 hours a day
- Friendly social disposition, able and eager to work effectively as a team
- Self-motivated, with efficient decision-making skills.
- Effective organizational skills
- High School diploma or GED beneficial, but not required
- Experience in sales or retail beneficial as well, but not required
Starting wage of $12/hour with scheduled raises. Part time- full time flexibility, but Mondays will be a requirement with occasional Saturdays as well.
Our motto is compassionate concern. We are a family-oriented charity organization, with a focus on helping everyone in the community of Pinedale, and Sublette County at large.
Stop by our store at 104 N Bridger Avenue in Pinedale for an application, or to learn more. Our hours are Noon to 5PM Mondays, 10AM-5PM Tuesday through Saturday, and closed on Sundays.
|Company:||Pinedale Community Food Basket|
|Close Date:||Open Until Filled|
Pinedale Online Job Board www.pinedaleonline.com/jobboard