|Description:||Sublette County Hospital District is a small business in Pinedale, WY. We are professional, fast-paced, challenging and our goal is to provide Health Care to our Patients in a rural setting.|
Our work environment includes:
• On-the-job training
This job is located in Pinedale and Marbelton, Wyoming.
While upholding the Sublette Hospital District mission, vision, and values, this key position is responsible for performing a wide variety of radiographic procedures and producing diagnostic quality images at a technical level not requiring constant supervision. Technologists perform a variety of technical procedures that require independent judgment, ingenuity and initiative in applying prescribed ionizing radiation for radiologic diagnosis. This position will comply with all Federal, state, and local regulations. This is an at-will position.
Job Duties consists, but not limited to:
• Performs a variety of imaging procedures; responsible for patient safety.
• Functions as the first line interface with patients in the successful accomplishment of their imaging needs.
• Participates actively in Performance Improvement, Radiation Safety, Patient Satisfaction, Radiological Patient and Physician Education, Quality Improvement, and Employee Satisfaction efforts.
• Perform complex specialized tasks associated with the operation of CT scanners and related equipment in accordance with prescribed radiation safety procedures.
• Accurately position patients for CT scans using immobilization and protective equipment as necessary.
• Ability to start IV's. Load and operate power injections for contrast media administration and inject contrast.
• Dispense oral contrast to patients for CT scans.
• Assist radiologist with interventional CT procedures.
• Evaluate CT scans for technical quality, collate processed images in sequence of exposure and appropriately label. Transmit to PACS.
• Provide orientation and training to new CT technologists and provide education and training to student technologists.
• Willing to participate in on the job sonography training.
Abilities & Skills:
• Provide care for the psychological and physical needs for all patients.
• Perform other related duties incidental to the work therein.
• Knowledge of common safety hazards and precautions to establish/maintain a safe work environment.
• Knowledge to operate appropriate radiography equipment proficiently and safely.
• Demonstrate proficiency in all study protocols at facility.
• Skill to complete appropriate documentation.
• Ability to effectively serve as team player capacity on a routine basis.
• Ability to react calmly and effectively in emergency situations, to communicate clearly and effectively, while maintaining healthcare level confidentiality.
Experience & Education:
• Graduation from an accredited school of Radiologic Technology.
• Valid American Registry of Radiologic Technologists registration in Radiography.
• Valid state of Wyoming general radiologic technologist license.
• Must have current BLS card within 3 months of initial employment and maintain current status throughout employment.
• Certification in CT by the ARRT is preferred or certification in ultrasound by ARDMS.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Possible two locations
• 401(k) matching
• Dental insurance
• Disability insurance
• Employee discount
• Health insurance
• Life insurance
• Paid time off
• Vision insurance
• Day shift
• On call
Ability to commute/relocate:
• Wyoming: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
• BLS Certification (Preferred)
• ARRT Certification (Required)
All interested parties should contact Kayla Bowers, Director of Radiology, at (307) 367-0045 or email@example.com.
Please include a resume.
|Company:||Sublette County Hospital District|
|Close Date:||Open Until Filled|
|Contact:||Kayla Bowers, Director of Radiology|
Pinedale Online Job Board www.pinedaleonline.com/jobboard